Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Vitafly - Music production


 Over the last eight months or so I've been putting a lot of focus into my music composition and have finally been confident enough with it to release it. My music currently goes under the name of Vitafly but I may create multiple personas if my music starts to branch out into different genres. I'm currently working on an ep that I will distribute freely across the web under a pay what you want model. It be great to make a little bit money on the side from this project but at the moment I'm just treating it just a passion that I enjoy. I've had a lot of positive feedback from the music I've put out so far and I'm hoping this trend continues. I only have a small following at the moment and I've been limiting the amount of time I give myself for composition, primarily because I don't have long left of my animation degree, which requires the majority of my attention. I'm really looking forward to putting some more time into this project as it been something wanted to do for an incredibly long time now.

I've released my first single here on my bandcamp
I also have a soundcloud page here





No comments: