Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Vanity Trip - Animation & Render Progress


Over the last week I've been working with the Morpheus rig. My aim has been to create a full 3D short using the rig as the main centerpiece. Above is my current progress from a visual standpoint. The last bit of animation  that I did with the rig was quite static, so for this short I wanted something a lot more expressive. I'm pretty happy with the early playblasts seen in the video below. There's still a lot of work to do before I finish this particular animation. My main focus at the moment is building props for the scene. All the character animation is pretty much finished and I have a clear plan for everything that needs doing so I'm hoping to finish by the end of next week. If all goes well with this animation I'm hoping to create several more shorts similar to this one all based round the seven deadly sins, this first animation being 'lust'.



No comments: